Monday, May 12, 2014

May the Fourth Be With You 05/04/14

I don’t have much to write about today. I spent the morning making a day to day list of things I need to get done each week, very boring stuff. Maybe it will be nice to have a set schedule or routine, it’s been a while since I have had one.

Anyway, what should I talk about today? I was sort of hoping that if I started writing, something would come to mind, but so far it’s just rambling free write, which is fine.

I have lived in Arizona for about two days, and I am already sunburned on my arms. I foresee a very bad summer. On the other hand, it feels like I haven’t been warm in months, so it’s nice to not freeze every second of the day.

Somewhere in my car, I have a journal and in that, there is a long list of topics that I eventually would like to get around to writing about, but I haven’t unpacked anything yet, so I don’t really have any ideas to write about as of now.

I just bought an iPhone, because I had the urge to spend a large a large amount of money on something useless. It will be here in the mail eventually, maybe by then I will be more excited about it.

Yeah, I’m not really getting any ideas here.

I just took a break for lunch and washed the dishes, but I still can’t think of anything interesting, I guess today is just an off day for me. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I wouldn’t even post what I have written so far if I didn’t tell myself that I am going to write every day. I guess that means that I have to share even the most mundane things. This will probably happen a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment